We review thousands of promotion applications per year. Here's what the process looks like at a high level:
- Creators submit a promotion application to our team. New creators to our Club can start by visiting this page: Promote your Project. Creators that have promoted in our Club before can sign into their account and select the "Submit Another Project" option from the nav menu for a jump start. The application process consists of supplying your name, email, campaign URL, an image, a special perk for our members, and the selection of a promotional package (a collection of promotion services we will provide).
- Once the application has been submitted, we will review it within 24 hours (in most cases). If we have any questions, concerns, or comments about your application, we'll send an email to the address provided with the application.
- Next step is approval or rejection:
- If your application is approved, our system will send an Approval Notification email and there will be some final promotion setup steps to complete as the creator. The final setup steps include necessary connections with the crowdfunding platforms and Google Analytics (when applicable). We do not start your promotions until the final setup steps have been completed.
- If your application is rejected, you'll receive an email stating so. In this situation, we encourage you to explore other advertising opportunities for your campaign.
From there, we will handle the detailed setup, scheduling, and processing of your promotions according to the package you purchased.